Elemento "Galería de fotos"
· The Seller mandate lets out FCO
· The buyer signs and seals FCO and lets out LOI + BCL
· The Seller lets out the draft contract
· Buyer review, sign and return contract. The seller also signs and seals the contract. The contract signed on e-mail the Seller and the Buyer consider as the original. The Seller and the Buyer coordinate text BGs
· Buyer issues SWIFT of the BGs.
· Seller shall issue acknowledgement of presence of a resource (POP), PB 2% and the contract of charter from the transport company not later than 7-10 International banking days from the moment of exhibiting BGs
· Shipments commence
Specification for D-2 Gas Oil
RUSSIAN GAS OIL D2 GOST 305-82
COMPONENT UNIT MIN MAX
Density@ 20 deg C Kg / m3 0.850
Flash point, PMCC Deg C (C) 57 62
Kinematic viscosity @ 20 deg C C St 3.0 6.0
Pour point Deg C (C) (*) -10.0
Cloud point Deg C (C) (*) -5.0
Mercaptan sulphur 0.01
Acidity, mg / 1000 cm3 5
Lodine number g/100g 6
Ash %wt 0.01
Total Sulphur %wt 0.02 0.05
Copper corrosion 3hrs@50 deg C (typical) 1 A
CCR on 10% Residues %wt 0.20
Cetane index 45
- 50% Recovered Volume deg C (C) 280
- 90% Recovered Volume deg C (C) 360
- Bacteria MBC Fibre / it 500
- Bacteria CFU Fibre / it 1000
Summer from March to October (PP – 5.0 degrees C)
Summer from March to October (CP – 0.0 degrees C)
Winter from November to February (PP – 10.0 degrees C)
Winter from November to February (CP – 5.0 degrees C)
TERMS OF CONDITION - BUYER - MANDANTE
2% OF THE FIRST MONTH SHIPMENT VALUE
IRREVOCALBE LC.T/T TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER MT103
SGS / CIQ OR SIMILAR
PAID BY SELLER COVERING 110% OF SHIPMENT VALUE
• We exercise a Due Diligence on all exit buyers that are presented
• In case of Majors clients, we have to be able to trace that the request is actually coming from a Major itself.
• Transactions always start with a basic paper trail sent to Budget Petroleum Trading.
• Exit buyers sends to BPT their company profile along with LOI to proceed with the transaction.
• For genuine exit buyers, the procedures are as follows and are strictly Non negotiable.
1. Seller sends Commercial Invoice to Buyer
2. Exit buyer signs Commercial Invoice, following draft term contract issued by the seller
3. Exit buyer's bank opens RWA communication to seller's Bank via Swift Message. Seller's Bank replies providing the Sellers confirmation of title, soft POP, DTA and SGS and sends Swift message to buyers bank with willingness to answer any questions regarding Seller through bank to bank communication.
4. Exit buyer's bank issues RIDLC for the spot & term contract. After confirmation of the instrument by seller's bank, seller issues DTA at exit buyer's expense. Upon successful Q&Q certification by SGS or any Independent International Surveyor Company, seller issues ownership transfer to exit buyer at loading port.
5. Vessel sails to ASWP Port
1. Upon receipt of exit buyer's ICPO, Seller issues Commercial Invoice (CI) to exit buyer.
2. Exit buyer signs CI and sends it back, seller issues draft term contract for approval and signature.
3. Exit buyer's bank opens RWA communication to seller's Bank via Swift Message. Seller's Bank replies providing the Seller's confirmation of title, POP, DTA and SGS via Swift message to exit buyer's bank.
4. The exit buyer then issues IRDLC for the spot amount & the term contract to seller's bank.
5. Within 24 hours or as agreed Seller issues DTA at exit buyer's expense, Upon successful Q&Q certification by SGS or any Independent International Surveyor Company, seller issues ownership transfer to exit buyer at loading port.
Delivery within 48 hours after confirmation of funds by seller's bank
Produced by the Russian state standards specification (GOST):
1. Bunker Fuel F-5 - GOST 10585-99.
2. Fuel oil M-100 - GOST 10585-99.
3. Fuel oil M-40 - GOST 10585-99.
4. Diesel fuel L-0 2-62 - GOST 305-82.